Sharline

This is the copy of the poem I wrote for Sharline's birthday ;)
-----------
How are you, Sharline?
I know this may be a little late
But I hope the answer to the first line
Will nothing else but "I'm doing great"

How was your special day?
I'm confident you had a nice one
Afterall you deserve to be happy
Sadness should be minimal to none

Still I wish for your well-being
Especially now that you're somewhere far
I'm sure you're getting by though
Knowing the strong person that you are

Keep your cool and stay safe
Always be pretty and fine
From this place you call homeland
I'm sending this greetings of mine

Belated happy birthday
I know there will be more to come
Be the happiest that you can be
And have this as the most special one



*******
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out