Favorite Addiction

I was having a Twitter-based conversation with Oyin few minutes back and I told her that most of our addictions are the things that people won't easily understand. She then asked me what's my own addiction and I replied, "it's too mushy to mention."

I once heard someone said, "This is my favorite time of the day -- looking at you."

I believe I share the same sentiment. I love staring at her when we're together. As I look at her I can think of hundreds of reason why I can't fall out of love. Wishful thinking floods my brain. I've been telling myself thousands of things whenever I look at her, things that I'm bound to keep unspoken, things that are better left unsaid. As I stare at her, I can see how wonderful nature is for such beauty to exist. Lucky is the man whom she regard as her lover. Fate has been too kind to that someone who's blessed with her presence. If the gods of love are real, they must have favored him so much to have a muse like her.

In my deepest thoughts I sometimes wonder how's it to be loved by her? I guess that would be nice. I'll then be lost deep in my thoughts playing the most dangerous mind game of all -- The Game Of What If. What if we're this? What if we're that? It's a dangerous game one shouldn't play because it'll do you no good. Most of the time, it'll just cause you frustration in the end.

So there goes my addiction -- loving her.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012
3:22:13 PM

_______
Sent via BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out