By The Sound Of Her Voice

I heard the Beastie Boys' singing: intergalactic planetary, planetary, intergalactic...
That was my phone ringing. I saw your face and name on the screen so I didn't hesitate to pick it up. Eyes closed, I said hello and so the conversation goes.
It's always nice to wake up in the morning and hear the sound of her voice regardless if it's only through the telephone. This is one of the simple pleasures life can somehow give. I'd love to have that as a routine - be the last person to talk to at night and the first one to talk to in the morning. I think that would be nice. I'm sure that would be nice. Waking up by the sound of her voice is indeed something I'll think of before going to bed each night.

_______
Sent via BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out