Best Morning Ever, Almost

It's January and I feel cold. I was so sleepy so without opening my eyes, I reached out for the blanket because I know I have it before I fall asleep but then I realize I was not alone. I saw her lying beside me sleeping so soundly. It's one of the most beautiful views I can see, watching her sleep like a baby - no worries, no stress, no whatsoever. I looked at the clock, it's 5am anyway so I decided to get up and prepare some breakfast. Couple of minutes later I saw her in her PJ's walking towards me with all smile. "Good morning, sweetie", she said. "Why are you up so early?" I stared at her for a moment and told myself, "I wouldn't want to love anyone but this woman in front of me." I'm lost in my thoughts when she asked me again, "Hey, are you ok?" I answered, "Of course, this can't get any better. I just can't believe you're here in front of me. I can't believe I'll wake up in the morning seeing you by my side. It just feels so nice just to be with you. I just can't believe how things have turned out to be. I love you, I want you to know that." She smiled and said something that I wasn't able to understand. Her voice seem to be fading as she speak. Oddly enough, the stuff inside the kitchen seem to disappear one by one being replaced by a dark spot. One by one until it's only the two of us standing in a dark room. She smiled once more then after that, I realize I'm standing in hollow dark room.

I woke up. It was a dream. Here I am still in my bed, alone in my room. it's Monday morning and nothing has really changed. I cried a little. I feel heavy pounding on my chest making me unable to get up. Now I have my phone on my hand as I type this post. Is this what they call madness?



*******
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out