Madness

I saw my friend's post in Facebook that says, "this is madness". I asked myself, what is madness anyway? It has been defined as the condition of being insane. It is when you deviate from the norms and becomes a danger to others or to yourself. I once read that the word "sane" originated from the Latin word "sanus" which means "healthy". A healthy body and healthy mind comes hand in hand.

Now it got me thinking, when I ponder my love for that woman I adore, I can also exclaim the words "this is madness" so convincingly. Insane. Crazy. I guess that's how you describe this kind of love that I feel for her. In my lucid interval, I can say that this is not going anywhere, but deep in this crazy thoughts, all I can wish for is to be with her each passing day, grow old with her, spend my life with her and love her till the day my heart would cease to beat.

Yes, this is indeed madness, but I couldn't care much.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out