Investing In Love

A friend of mine told me, "you've already invested time and emotion for that love that you feel for her, yet you're saying that you're aware that it'll go nowhere? You must me crazy."

Maybe in the eyes of many, this love that I feel for her is just one helluva madness. Maybe people, once they heard the whole story, will say that I'm both hopeless romantic and stupid. Maybe, just maybe.

I now realized that love is not like a business venture that whenever you invest something, you should expect something in return. Perhaps, we just love for the sake of loving. Who knows what love really means especially in this world where madness and misery is all over. I can't deny that most of the pain it's pain that I feel because of this love, but there's really nothing much I can do. Still, I'm hoping that one day, love will serve its purpose - happiness to all.

Sat, Jan 21, 2012
2:17:47 PM

_______
Sent via BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out