Mardagrand


if you won't be here, i won't die
but honestly i wish i would
because living life without you
will never be half good

in solitude i lie
alone
i ask where art thou
where art thou

im frozen
and so i yearn to see the sun
feel the warmth that'll melt my core

but without you
night seems so long
so long as if darkness won't end
something must be wrong



salvae me from seclusion
be with me
i plead

end my longings
be with me
i plead

marsterfully i fought
only to succumb to failure
i guess i can't win your heart
your love

but are all chances gone?
tell me not if so
spare my hope
my prayers, my decimated dreams

so i can still wait for sunshine
no matter how long night is
no matter how bold darkness had become
still i'll wait
for you

to be with me
to end my longings
to hear my plead

thus, with these words
i live

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out