Fairy Tale Dream

There's been a Heaven of joy when I let the light of love shine in my herart and it flares only for you From its flame I feel the warmth The warmth to comforts me through the cold lonely night as my weary eyes slumber in seclusion slowly like a flickering candle light On to the Dreamland I go with much excitement and glee because I know I'll be seeing you smiling and looking back at me and though the dawn has broken I'm still here dreaming of you yearning like a flower to the sunbeams wanting these dreams to come true but when will our eyes meet is just but a mystery to me because you're someone my hands can't hold and my eyes can't see Will these fairy tale dream come true I can only hope that it will so till then I'll be longing for you In solitude loving you still

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out