I Can Only Wish To Love You

I let the blowing cold wind Take away what I feel Been trying to ignore my emotions I stare away from what’s real I can tell by the way I look My reflection’s getting blurred I don’t feel I still know myself Things have been a bit absurd I wanna be true to myself And find a way to love you But I can only wish like a child Cause you’re my fairy tale that won’t come true I can only wish to love you I can only dream about us being together Be mine and I’ll be yours Lock you in my arms forever And so I pray eyes closed For our roads to cross someday Be star-crossed lovers we never were Living our fruitful better days But now I can only wish to love you I can only dream of being with you Must I believe that someday, somehow These dreams will soon come true

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out