A Void You Can’t Fill

Sometimes you fall in love and you fall so bad to realize that the only person you would want to love is the very same person you can’t be with. Then jealousy will come into play when you find out that she’s in-love with someone else.
I guess that’s just normal. You love, you get hurt then life goes on, or so they say. However, there’s just some void you can’t fill. Sometimes, moving on isn’t really an option. There comes a time when all you want is to vanish just like that and take all the pain and hurting with you.
I don’t know about you but what I know now is I’ve been missing “her” so bad. I think it’s more than a week since we last had a conversation, but lack of communication is not, and will never be, enough to make you forget someone you love the most.
Perhaps, her absence is the void I won’t be able to fill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out