160410

April 16th of 2010, exactly one year ago, I met the fairest girl I’ve ever seen. It was the day when I reached the borderline of my dreams and reality. It was so amazing and I had hope to seize that moment I spent with her.   I will always remember that day – that day when I felt the most innocent joy, the day when I felt that nothing is really impossible. When I saw her, my heart bounced like a jumping bean. I can’t contain my joy I almost had shouted out if I wasn’t able to control myself and kept my composure.  When she was locked in my arms, I was hoping for time to stop just like that…just like that.
Now, a year after that blissful encounter, I’m here wishing for nobody but her. Wanting nothing else but to see her. Praying for only one thing, her love, as if praying is one of my thing.
Oh how I miss Muffin.  I just miss her bad.  So bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out