Greater Good

There will be a time when you will be forced to give up everything you've ever wanted for the sake of greater good. Those are the times when you need to do what you need to do as opposed to what you want to do. You will be caught up in an ethical dilemma where, in the end, you'll just realize that you have to do the right thing.

I guess that's where I am right now.

I have never regretted the closeness that had transpired between us two, I never will. I'd give up everything for her to be happy and when I say everything, I mean everything. I think that's just proper.

There are things that we just have to accept though it's so damn hard. Some situations will call us to sacrifice the most precious possessions that we bear. All for the sake of our beloved's wellness. All for the sake of greater good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out