Back To My Usual

You definitely don't get over loneliness, you just get used to it, and I guess I did. However, after meeting her, life has been unusually happy. I didn't notice that though, not until she's gone. She has been the fine line between my sweetest dream and most bitter reality. Yes, I had dreams about her; dreams of being with her, loving and being loved by her. Every conversation brings me closer to that dream and makes me a believer more and more. But one day, the inevitable comes to play. Fate has spoken and everything went back to the usual stuff. I love her in my own special way and I won't ever doubt that. This may sound crazy but who's sane anyway? Perhaps some other day in some other place, I'll fall in-love with her all over again. For now, I guess I must say goodbye to the dreams, to the fantasies, to this craziness. A blessing in disguise though, I've never wanted anything but for her to be happy and now she can say that she is 100% happy now, and I'm now back to "my usual".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out