Save Me From Letting You Go

I never thought that I can love the way I loved you but hey, things will not always go our ways. Love to bliss, to heaven shot back to Hell. Now, after all the pretensions that I am fine without you, you can easily say that I am down but I know, one day I will forget you. I will no longer think about you, where you are, what are you doing, who are you with… everything! You will just be an insignificant part of my past even if the lessons you thought me, along with all the pain, will scar me a lifetime.

One day the love I felt for you will be gone… and I will just laugh my ass out whenever I remember that one point of my life I was deceived by your touch, your embrace, your kiss. Love, passion and even lust will just be part of my past.

I’m alive before I met you so there’s no point in saying that I can’t live without you, though I feel life will be more wonderful with you.

I’ll forget you, I’ll remove every trace of affection I have with you… I just don’t know when but… I still hope, before that day comes, before I finally managed to let you go, I hope you’ll come to me and say, “We can start again, I love you.”

Stupid I may be but even to this point of misery; I still believe that you can save me. Save me form this. Love me.

I’m sorry, this is how I wear my heart off my sleeves…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out