In My Arms

I wish to seize every moment you’re locked in my arms

Knowing it’s only with you my heart will feel such warmth

You know that I love you; I loved you from the start

May times I let you go but perhaps you really bear a place in my heart

Now that you’re with me, I’ll let you go no more

I’ll surmount every hindrance just to have you the way I had you before

Here, locked in my arms, watching you sleep like a child

I vow to keep you safe for as long as you’re by myside

Maybe you don’t love me; you didn’t love me at all

But I’m decided to wait for your love till I finally hear you call

A call reaching my soul in solitude from you heart

Saying that we can now share a love that which, from us, will never part

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out