Getting By with My Boobtube

I noticed few weeks ago, Lee Young-Ae’s eyes are brown. Miss Lee btw plays the role of Jang Geum in a Korean series Jewel in the Palace. Actually, it’s the encore run that’s been showing as of this point but ehem… I must admit, I’m always looking forward to see that show. I’m beginning to like it but honestly my reason is personal. Miss Lee reminds me so much of someone… special. Will you burp if I say that she’s my dream girl? If yes then you can burp now because she is, in fact, my dream girl figuratively and literally. I’ve been longing to see that girls but the past few weeks have been my unlucky days when it comes to her. What’s left for me? Well… get by with y wishful thinking with the help of Miss Lee. I lie in solitude, is there someone out there?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out