Flicker

Mournful as a mother’s grief, silent as a forgotten grave Amid all the aches, is there a chance for a heart to be saved? Rescue this heart, emancipate it from seclusion Your eyes can see thru my core and melt away all the tensions Gently, like a morning breeze, soothe me Relinquish these breaks me constantly Along with my dreams, come true, be real Cause there’s a love in me I would love you to feel Ever undying devotion is what my heart beats for High as the clouds, to scream your name, I’ll soar Yearning to be heard, wanting to be close Asking why must we be apart to the one we love the most Longing, yes, there is but longing in these nostalgic eyes Undo the breaking and be with me, perhaps it would be nice Next to impossible it seems though ‘cause you’re away Gone indeed you are, making things turn to gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out