What You Don't Know

Emotions come from knowledge. You won't feel anything that you don't have any awareness of. As the old saying goes, what you don't know won't hurt you.

Sometimes, it will all boil down to the point when you'll choose indifference as the quickest fix and ignorance as a sturdy wall. It's crazy borderline to being pathetic but that would be the lesser evil. I decided not to read Facebook feeds at all, but it seems that the unwanted posts are still able to find its way to my awareness. I've read another post just couple of minutes ago that made so envious, one of the most unhealthy feeling a man can feel. It somehow found it's way through cross-posting feature of Facebook, so I'm also moving my BBM out from my homescreen. A quick fix because it's been a proven principle. What you don't know won't hurt you.

Tue 28 Aug 2012
8:36:47 AM

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out