I Hate Being Idle

I hate being idle
My thoughts should always be occupied
Because if not I'll think of you again
And there will be longing deep inside

I must chase your thoughts away
Or at least try to block it out
Because I know I can't be with you
I can say it without a doubt

I ran away from your memories
I hide from my dreams of you
That's the lesser of all the evils
That's the most I can do

But when emptiness strikes me
I'm back sitting on square one
Trying to put things back together
Going back to where I started from

And so I hate being idle
Evil is in idle mind
I must stare away from your thoughts
If I can completely leave it behind

Mon, Aug 6, 2012
3:42:01 PM

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out