They Look So Happy Together

I was checking my Facebook news feed (on my phone, yeah I know I should've just slept) when I saw her new profile picture. It looks nice objectively speaking. I don't know what has come to me but I decided to see the whole image and coming across the other pictures in the folder, I can simply say that they look so happy together. I then told myself, this is one lucky guy. I felt jealousy. I'm envious. All I wanted is to be with her but then again that won't be possible. For almost half of her life, she has been with that man and that should count for something. I don't know what am I thinking back then when I let my self fall in-love with someone like her. I guess that's what happens when emotions overrule logical thoughts. I made a mistake of entertaining my feelings for her but it's too late now. Pain and sadness has become inevitable. I guess the only consolation I have now is they look happy together.

Mon, Jul 9, 2012
4:33:52 PM

#Love #Romance #Pain #Sadness #Jealousy
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out