Growing Worse Than The Usual

There are things in life that we really get used to. Regardless if it's something too good that we already take for granted or something that's too bad that we just managed to live with, there will really be that something that will just be part of your daily existence. I'm not sure if the word routine will be the best word to describe it because I'm really not good in labeling or defining stuff like this. However, for the sake of discussion, let's just agree to call it as such. These said routines will just be a part of us. It's just sad to know that mine is the routine of feeling the pain. I find it odd that this feeling of pain just really won't part from me. If has grown to the point that I've gone used to it, as a matter of fact, it has always been in here I sometimes neglect to notice that I'm hurting, but there will always be pain. When I fell in love with her, little by little, there's a hole in my heart that starts to grow along with this affection. Now, to cut the story short, there's now this feeling of emptiness that can never be filled. It's just tough to be alone. It's just as tough as wanting to be with someone you can never be with. I know this is crazy but it's a fact I have to live and deal with each day. This day is not an ordinary day though. I can feel that the pain has grown worse than the usual. Just when I thought that things can no longer get uglier, here it is taking the biggest toll of me. Maybe it's just how things are meant to be, or maybe this is just a string of random events. Whatever it may be, I don't think it matters anymore. All I know is this hurting has really grown worse than the usual.

Wed, Jul 4, 2012
1:49:05 PM

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out