Just Not Cut For It

I guess, based on all that had happen, romance isn't really just for me. Perhaps I'm really that one person who's to spend his days growing old alone and lonely. Fate has long spoken, I just refused to listen.

I feel so sad right now. I fell like going crazy at this very moment. I woke up with this tight feeling inside my chest that I can't seem to shake off. It's hard to get by each day and it gets harder as the days pass.

I want this to end. I don't want to drag this any longer, but I guess I'm really that of a bad person so I still have to carry this burden a little longer.

Here comes the pain, worse than yesterday.

Mon, Jun 25, 2012
5:14:17 AM

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out