It Gets Too Sad

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt a sudden rush of sadness - those are the times I feel most alone. You see, bad things happen and things get too sad, I guess that's just how life is going to be, until when? Don't ask me, I don't know.

You get by each day no matter what - that's the trick. It's ok if you're not "ok". It's fine if you're not "fine". It all boils down into one thing - you have live another day, and that's how most of us play it. Life sucks, life is unfair, life is full of sadness and pain, the hell we care. Life is evil and we have to live with it. That's how some of us see things but others see it otherwise. We are all in our own reality. This is my reality. This is life and it's not a pretty good picture.

I don't hope for things to change because I've given up on that part, ie hoping. However, I still have this wishful thinking about things changing their course. I don't know, maybe deep inside, I still want things to be ok, I still want things to be fine. Maybe, just maybe, human nature I guess.

Sun, Jun 3, 2012
11:43:36

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out