A Skill To Master


Sometimes, all you need to do is put up that game face so that nobody will recognize what's really wrong or how twisted you presently are. I guess that's one skill most of us have to master completely. This world, and life in whole, can definitely bring someone down, but as you get by each day, one important tool is not to show your soft spot, especially when it comes to a point that your ego is all you've got left. Who would want to see a miserable freak anyway? Nobody, I guess.
There are so many things I can't understand at the present time. It's not good for acceptance begins with understanding. How can you expect to accept something to can't comprehend. For the time being, though, the wisest move is to get by each day, put that game face on and hope that the day after or the day after that will be something unusual. Monotony can be dreadful, believe me.
I don't know.
Maybe I'm not really making any sense as I type these words, but it's my blog anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out