Good Morning(?)

Sometimes, being able to get by is one of the most surprising thing you’ll find in your life…to some, at least. A friend of mine said she’s having a good morning and I said in return, “good for you, most of the time, ‘good morning’ is just a spiel”.  She said I’m being so negative. I don’t know why I said that to be honest. Well, maybe because I’m being an arse. Hence I asked myself, when was the last time I said “good morning” in a way that I actually meant it? When was the last time I said “Oh I’m doing good” without me meaning otherwise? Oh well, I guess it has been a little while. See, being able to get by each day amid all the crap doesn’t mean that you’re getting by just fine. Maybe, you’re just getting by…and that’s it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out