Walked Out

Looking back on the days
When I can still genuinely smile
Those were the finest I can recall
I hope it lasted for a longer while

Back when waking up is a blessing
Days are something to look forward to
When everything still makes sense
Daydreaming and hopes, too

Back when you're still here
With the promises that you'll stay
When you said you won't be like the rest
And you'll never lose me in any way

Looking back on those days
Wrench a big chunk of myself
Now that you carried on without me
And I can't cry out for help

You just moved on and left
All of a sudden you've walked out
Now I'm just like a piece of trash
Useless and thrown out

Are you happy now?
Are you doing just fine?
I guess it wouldn't matter
You'll never be mine

Wed, Nov 27, 2013
12:46:11 PM.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom