In Memory of Annabelle

We were young then Young love I may say We chill, we ablaze Memories… sweet old memories

But I was a freak A stupid freak You made me smile But I betrayed you and make you cry

I was wrong- damn wrong I wanna say I’m sorry Because I am But will you hear me? Will you hear me from up there?

You’re gone Gone for good It’s too late… to say I’m sorry

I never thought you’ll leave so soon Why so soon? Tell me! Tell me!

I could’ve love you Give you the attention you deserve All along

I’m sorry I’m sorry, can you hear me?

I know this grief won’t bring you back I know you won’t be back You’re gone… for good.

I’m a moron… a stupid idiotic moron. Why didn't I know what I got till it’s gone? Forgive me. Forgive me.

I know it’s too late But somehow, I hope you’ll wait. I’ll be with you. I hope to be with you… one day.

As I look up I almost see you looking down. Smile back at me

Now, Heaven’s not the same Because they got you… for good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out