If This Ain't Love

They say I can’t love you, they say this ain’t love, but I couldn’t care much. Who are they anyway ? But when you said this is just infatuation, when you said this ain’t real, it honestly hurts. It stings my heart; Bore a hole, Because your thoughts matter- much if not most So if I can’t love you then let me just say… I’m longing for you, wanting to be close. You’ve the girl I dream about most. It’s always you in my mind- day to night, night to every new day. on and on on and on I would trade every luxury for one glimpse from you, to notice me, to see I’m here, waiting, hoping, praying. They say fantasises are for kids but you’re my sole fairy tale- a fairy tale dream with a happy ending on hand This isn’t love, is it? Perhaps you’re right, maybe I’m wrong But in this twisted world where reality’s stranger than fiction, certainty is nothing So what if… I’m the one who’s right and you’re the one who’s wrong ? Would that mean I love you? Will you believe me now that noone understands? Will you listen now that noone cares? Hey… take a look, listen… I love you. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out