I Miss Her

I just woke up from a nightmare. it was the same nightmare that's been haunting me for quite a while now. there was me catching my breath as i try to catch up with her. she was running so fast and the road where we were seems endless. i smothered when i woke up. i guess i really miss her.it's been a month when we last saw each othere. i thought i'll get used to the fact that she's not here with me but i just can't. i keep on longing and wishing for her. i can clearly recall those days when she was here with me listening to my stories and laughing at my jokes. i miss hte comfort, completeness, joy, security and that undefinable feeling i felt when i was with her i miss her so bad i often soothe myself with those memories she left. my heart wants to believe that those are worth remembering and for real but my mind refuses to do the same. i know ;that all we had wre just stray illusions that broke-in to the real world, and now, those illusions are back where they're suppose to be. there were no "us" just "me" and "her". i want to stare away from what's real but i know it wouldn't be wise. i think i must let go of yesterday, face the fact that she's no longer here and just try to find a way how to be with her again. i really miss her, so bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out