One More Shot

I don't know why but I think I'm falling for the same trap again. I don't like emotional attachments, it doesn't seem to work for me. It feels like a big liability if you'll ask me. I'm now betting once more, another round of gambling my emotions for someone whom day by day I feel more affectionate. That's just how it is - once you acknowledge an emotion, it would be very hard not to entertain it. It's like a voice deep in you, teasing, provoking you to do things either in a good or bad ways.

Another gamble, another bet, another shot at what human beings always have longed for and i.e. to be happy with someone you care about.

Wed, Sep 25, 2013
09:54:47
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Walked Out

Pagiging Single Mom