Quick Escape

Maybe I miss your cheerfulness,
Perhaps I miss the way you smile,
So I take a quick escape from reality,
And stay in your memories for a while.
In there I can be with you,
Oh those are the finest days.
Just by being yourself,
You changed me in many ways.

A brighter point of view,
As if I'm seeing life for the first time.
I almost believe I'm yours,
The same way you're mine.

I had things planned in my mind,
In due time I know they'll get real.
Damn what the odds may say,
All I need is this love that I feel.

But of course I was wrong,
So stupid I almost laugh at myself.
How can I believe in those things,
Now this can't be helped.

Reality won't be on my side,
I guess life is one playful kid.
So I take a quick escape,
Maybe this is all I need

Sun, Sep 9, 2012
6:26:14 PM

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out