Pay No Attention To The Pain

There will be a point in your life that pain becomes inevitable. There will be days that all you can ever feel is that sensation of uneasiness. How can someone feel so bad when all that person did is love someone so much? I guess that's how things really go, and so there is pain and sadness all the time.
When the going gets tough, the tough stays tough - I heard this from one ghetto song that made much sense to me these past few days. I'm one tough s-o-b not because I'm born and raised this way, but just because I have to. I get by each day with my gameface on doing what I do, doing what I need to do, yet in the end of each day as I lie alone in my empty room, I feel the need of breaking down and letting it all go. Crazy shit indeed.

Pay pain no attention. Give no damn to sadness. Be oblivious of the misery. Always aim to live one more day.

Each step we take brings us closer to our final destination and nobody can stop us from moving forward on to that place. Even if you slack off all your time, you'll still find yourself walking towards your own end of line. When that time comes, all you've been and all you'll ever be will be gone. All the feelings will be eaten by numbness. All dreams and frustrations will be casted in oblivion. Hence, until that day, pay no attention to the pain.
Wed, Feb 29, 2012
6:14:36 AM
_______
Sent via BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out