Marked

something taken from my archives...

Let me write something for you
Just in case you don't think I can do it
However, it may not be as good as others'
Since I'm not a full-blooded poet

But let these words flow freely
Like an emotion being let gone
As free as boundless thoughts
From a mind that fears no one

Words at their rawest and purest
Ain't down to hit around the bush
But hopeful it'll leave a mark
Like what maple did or the swoosh

For I want you to remember this
I fear I might not be able to say it again
So give me just one moment
Hope you will care to listen

I'll give up being in Utopia
For a chance to lie beside you
That's just a fair trade
I won't regret for a lifetime or two

I guess what I want say
Is that I love you so
I hope these simple words
Are enough to let you know

2:10 AM 10/24/2009

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out