I Am Silver

25 years of existence. I guess time flies quite so fast. I don't normally celebrate this day, but from time to time I try to think that having to live another year is something worth celebrating for. I used to say that those who celebrate their birthdays are those who feel thankful that they're still alive. Oh well, cut the crap David, puh-leeze! LOL

So what's worth remembering on this day, let me check some random events:


  1. Tin, my colleague, cooked some pasta for me...and chicken too! It was enough to share to my teammates and they said it tastes good. I say it tastes "very good!"
  2. The girl I admire in the office sang happy birthday in front of me, joking with her so called "operatic voice", hahaha! It was really nice.
  3. So far 45 people posted something on my facebook wall to greet me, so nice of them, ;)
  4. My ultimate crush back in college sent me an SMS last night to greet me *blush*, LOL
  5. Of course, Summer also greeted me through SMS, it made me so happy!
  6. Me and mum didn't have a fight, and it has been 13 hours since my birthday strikes at midnight, haha!


What else? Can't think of anything as of now, maybe I'm wasted, hahaha!

Anyway, I guess I'll just have to greet myself then, happy birthday to me ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out