Stay In Love With You

If you'll be a dream
that I won't realize
I'd rather not feel your presence
nor witness you with my eyes

If you'll just be a fantasy
that won't ever turn real
I'd rather not hold you for a second
for time with you won't stand still

But I will stay in love with you
that I'm so certain about
I guess I'll just die each day
because you're the one I can't live without

How merciless is fate
How unfortunate is a man
How do you get by each day
Living with empty hands

But staying in love with you isn't a choice
Maybe it was really meant to be
The same way that you cannot stay
Like you're fated to turn your back on me


Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out