Summon What Remains

I've always believed when Lao Tzu said that loving makes you brave but it's being loved that makes you strong. I've grown weak as time pass.  I could've hold on for her. Fight for her. Fight what I know is right, but we all know when to stop.  The last drop of strength withered its way out of my system but there's just one more act that I need to do and it requires me to summon whatever courage and strength I may have left--that is staying out of her life. It will hurt me. It may also hurt her, yet it must be done atleast at the present time to prevent more hurtings. I love her and I'll give up everything to make her happy, I guess I've been saying this for the nth time now. I must be strong enough to back off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out