The Talk 5: Last Nail

David: "I must love you for the rest of my life the hell I don't care if that's wrong or right" Nail22: what the fuck's wrong with you? David: got an idea? Nail22: Yes.. David: Then why still ask? Nail22: alam mo naman diba, kapag di mo siya kausap o kasama, malamang sa malamang kasama niya boyfriend niya.. David: alam ko Nail22: and you settled on that, sabi mo ok lang sayo pero bakit nagkakaganyan ka, you're making me feel so pissed off David: my fault? Nail22: hell yeah! David: Im sick Nail22: morning sickness? David: kinda.. Nail22: sick of waking up in the morning... the fuck! kaya ba halos 3 days ka nang di natutulog? David: Dahil sa work.. Nail22: shut the fuck, night off mo kagabi pero di ka pa din natulog.. David: I cant sleep Nail22: afraid of bad dreams yet you're facing your dreadest nightmare all along.. David: loving her... its so easy for me to do.. Nail22: but being loved in return is such a different thing David: I must love her for the rest of my life Nail22: c'mon... David: Nail, let's die now Nail22: again? David: yes.. Nail22: sure? David: dead sure.. Nail22: escaping again, ayt? David: we got no better choice, it's the lesser evil Nail22: but what about the future? David: fuck, there's no future.. Nail22: really? David: i believe so Nail22: got the last nail on coffin? David: hammer it down Nail22: life is choice.. David: I made the choice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out