Grace Me

I resigned now to my fate Enough tensions in my head Don’t want to think about this anymore Too much has been done and said

I submit to you with my soul Your will shall be my destiny But oh my merciful Lord I ask Please care enough to grace me

Grace me with some calmness So nightmares won’t be usual Grace me with compassion So thoughts won’t be too cynical

Grace me with good judgment So I won’t stumble with my faults Grace me love for my enemies So desires for revenge will halt

Now all I ask Is all I’ll ever need To get through this daze That now I’m dealing with

If it’s not too much, I lastly ask Lord grace me with someone to hold I know the roads ahead are rough And perhaps, nights will be so cold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out