Morning Sickness

Lately I’ve been dealing with this morning sickness that really breaks the hell out of me. If you are wondering what the crap I’m talking about, well wonder no more. Every morning when I wake up, to think that I still woke up, I feel sick. Yes I’m sick of waking up every morning knowing that I’m about to break further. The scums, the crap, the lies and almost hell everyone bring me down. Each night before I go to sleep I say die David die, so it makes me sick to wake up the following day just like what I did earlier. This life isn’t working out for me. If only I can hire a person to kill me right now I will. Why not just murder myself, you may ask. Shit! I’ve don that almost 4 years ago when I had a gulp of that stupid insect killer but I’m so dumb I can’t even commit suicide the right way. I’m scared because I’m no longer afraid to die. I’m sick, so sick, dead sick of it! When will this bullshit end? I’m broken. I’ve been saying I’m fine but I’m broken. If only she didn’t leave me her hanging maybe I can still find a way to hold on to this life. Shit! When will this morning sickness be healed?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out