#382 Lay Me Close

Lay me close to you Close, so close To hear you breathe To see you smile while you dream So close to feel that you’re near Lay me close to you Night after night When I feel insecure When I’m afraid to be alone Nights when I long for you Lay me close to the love I know To the only love I know Lay me close to the love I know Lay me close to the love I know I know you’re afraid Afraid to be hurt Like the ones who’ve gone astray Like the ones who broke their hearts Be hurt like you’ve been before But lay me close to you Close, so close For me to ease your mind For me to chase your fears Close for me to show I’m here Lay me close to the love I know To the only love I know Lay me close to the love I know Lay me close to the love I know Lay me close to you Close, so close to you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out