#374 Brood's Voice (excerpt)

Mama will you miss me Just in case I’m already gone When I have finally set down Like the pale mournful sun Mama will you cry for me Like the way I cried because of you For all the days I felt unloved And all the pain you put me thru I don’t think so mama I don’t think you would Because for you I’m nobody I’m only half as good Mama I know You’ve never been proud of me Hanging gold medals on my neck Really never made you happy I don’t know how to please you And somehow make you care I don’t know why you treated me unkind And acted so unfair Mama remember that day You scold me till I bleed I beg you to stop But you didn’t hear my plead And when Papa tried to stop you You yelled him that I deserve it The pain is so severe then I rally can’t forget it But I’m older now And you can beat me no more Yet I still feel the pain Of the wounds you gave me before All insecurities I feel are all because of you I’m your own brood Mama But look at what you made me to You made it hard for me to believe Others can love and respect me Knowing that my own mama Can’t even stand by me Yet past has passed There’s nothing more we can do But remember this Mama I still love you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out