Most Wonderful Five Minutes

Fnally, there she was… standing in front of me as I reluctantly stare back at her eyes. I actually never thought this day will come. I never expected that there will be a day when I will see her beyond the realm most of us call “dreams”. Yes, she has been my dream girl; literally. For the longest time of my life I longed to meet her, stand next to her, have a little conversation(in person) and so on, and so on but due to the bad blood I had with her friends, those longings of mine turned so illusive, but hey, reality is indeed more twisted than fiction.

“Who is she?”- you may ask. Well, she’s my schoolmate in college, though we really never met in person. We were both members of an online community dedicated for PUPians (students of PUP, yeah right). She’s a virtual friend, an online confidant, a dream girl (literally, as I said) and most especially, an inspiration.

Upon seeing her my heart almost popped off my chest, I managed to stay composed though(I hope).

“You have one of the prettiest face, kindest smile, loveliest voice and a charm no man can resist…”

I should’ve told those words to her but no can do, hahaha!

It was just, I think, a 5-minute rendezvous, I actually just dropped by her office(during office hour, after my graveyard shift with my black polo and white lacoste pants, hehehe) to hand her the book I just finished reading-Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho, and I remember, I also brought her a box of brownies… it was actually a late birthday gift for her, hehehe!

5 minutes-perhaps that’s one of the most wonderful 5 minutes of my life…

When I turned my back after saying bye bye, she said, “Nice meeting you…” I never broke a word as my heart whispered, “nice meeting you too.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Pagiging Single Mom

Walked Out