I Have The Most Fantastic Family

It's 5am and last night was another terrible night for me. It was a horrible day afterall so what can I expect other than that anyway. I decided to retire to bed early and when I woke up I took comfort in listening to loud music of Sevendust and Biohazard when all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. I ignored it because I know it's my mother. I thought she'll think that I fell asleep with this music I'm listening to in full volume but the knocks on the door told me otherwise. It's irritating but I had to get up and there she was making my day much worse than how it already is. I love my family, they know the perfect timing to barge in and make things worse. I have the most fantastic family ever! Thank you Lord, you're really some motherfucking awesome god!

Mon, Sep 17, 2012
5:32:47 AM
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Walked Out