Generally, You Only Have Two Options

It has been said that life is in fact a matter of choice - you choose what you do, you choose how you react, you choose how to proceed, etc. For all the things that happened, we're always left with a question "what now?" which isn't much of a rhetorical question if you'll ask me.

So what now? So many things have been said and done. I'm tired of whining. I'm tired of feeling sentimental and acting like a retard. I'm sick of all these crap I've put myself into. I'm asking myself, what happens now?

Life only gives us two options: either you carry on or you go fuck yourself and die. Please pardon my swearing, I just can't find a fucking way to put a fucking emphasis on that fucked up option. Going back, I guess the answer is obvious, all of us must carry on with our lives and stop being pussies. There's nothing much better to do anyway. Carry on with life regardless if you feed on sadness and misery each day. Continue living no matter how much painful breathing is. This may be the lesser evil.

Sat, Sep 15, 2012
6:26:00 PM
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Anonymous said…
It took me time to learn all the comments, but I honestly loved the blog. It proved to be very advantageous to me and I'm positive to all of the followers here!

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Walked Out