Give In To Sadness Sometimes

For the longest time, I think I've mastered the art of getting by. Living each day functioning well as how you should be is the way to survive life. Laugh as loud as you can, do silly things that will keep your adrenaline pumping and don't ever look back on things you've already left behind. I feel my life is all about sadness and pain, and that's how it really is but I don't mind. I can live each day doing what I do best - getting by, but sometimes, I just have to give in to sadness, I have to take off the gameface and stare at reality straight in its eyes.

I miss her, more proper term would be, I long for her. I want to wake up one morning seeing her by my side. I want to feel her embrace in the middle of cold night. I want to be the reason behind her smile and her to be the reason behind my happiness. I want to live my life feeling her presence each and every day. I want to be with her but fate has been sealed - it will never happen. Truth makes me sad and just for tonight, I'm giving in to this sadness.

Sun, Sep 30, 2012
7:40:04 PM

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Walked Out