An Excerpt From Blatherford's Diary

Some people fall in love in a usual way, but some fall in love in manner most people can't understand. Let's take a peep on Blatherford's diary...
**********************************

I will always remember the sound of her voice, the sweetness of her smile, the cheerfulness of her laughter, the kindness of her touch and the warmth of her embrace.
I will always treasure that moment when I felt an unexplainable joy just by laying eyes on her--that moment when I was finally able to cross the line between dreams and reality.
Now tell me, how mysterious love can really be?  I guess we will never know. It's just like knowing the existence of something undecipherable. We, sometimes, fall inlove with someone though we know our odds are very low.  Yet most of the time we choose to stay in love with that person even after our own acceptance of defeat. True masters know when to concede.
That very first meeting that we had will surely be one of the sweetest memory my mind and soul can ever keep. I would love to remember every single detail and smile each time it crosses my mind.  Indeed, the happiest moments make the happiest memories. I hope I can put everything in writing so that when the day my body deteriorates, my soul will still remember how happy I was when I finally met her.
She's the friend I would love to keep, the girl I would love to adore and the person I would love to spend life with.
What's in it for a dreamer?
When time comes when nothing else matter and I'm about to see the final sunset in this winding road of life,  I want to be able to say the words, "I love her  the way I never loved anyone before".
How can I ever forget that moment when a person whom I goet to love in the world of fantasy suddenly came knocking into the doors of my reality? The happiness I felt is so real I can almost touch it as if it's something solid. To be able to look her in the eye, walk at her side and lock her in my arms are dreams coming true. The fusion of my dreams and reality lasted only for five hours, those are indeed the longest five hours of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hantungan Ng Kasalukuyan

All About Loving You