Floodway of Restless Thoughts

So the rain is pouring so hard again, it makes me feel uncomfortable leaving me sleepless. These thoughts I've been trying to shake off my mind seem to be taking advantage of the situation. They flood my mind like the rain water flooding the highways - I can't keep them from coming and all I can do is watch, aftermath included.

I keep on telling myself that I'm not cut for serious relationship and all shit alike. Maybe I've convinced myself long before that romance isn't really for me. I would've been fine with it, not until now that I feel such deep longing for her. She whom I never thought will play significant role in my life. I guess I'm really screwed this time, am I not?

I'm falling for her day after day, time after time, every single moment she's on my view...one thing that I can't afford to happen.

Well, this sucks, really.

Sat, Aug 24, 2013
18:42:06

Sent from my wireless handheld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary

Walked Out